Thursday, May 9, 2013

who i am...

who i am... is a nice guy in a life of evil. everyday i am thrown into evil things like my stepdad and other people. (laughs) so i am confused of who i am too become. i am not proud of somethings i have done, or the things i think of but i love myself. i have few people in my life that i can feel safe with so i am the only one i can trust and keep safe. i have lost many of friends and family members. (cries) and i have never been able too say good_ bye too a lot of them. it seems that whenever i get close too someone they leave me in pieces. :,( all of my gf's have hurt me so deep that i have not healed yet from any of them. (laughs) look at that i am just spilling my guts out on this blog and that seems kind of different for me. but i need to let you all know. that i do understand you all, i have been there through it all.

No comments: