Thursday, May 9, 2013

Last night...

Last night... i made a choice. I am now homeless and am fed up with my stepdad. last night he made a threat against my life again. he said that he was going too kill me. either with his shotgun or a baseball bat to the head. i am fed up with people like him. if anyone else reds this please leave a comment on what u think should be done :,(  . everytime i see that someone has looked up this blog makes me happy. i feel like i am actually doing something good in my life. my life has only been of pain and anytime i find some good in it, it always leaves me. i have never had a positive role model in my life ever. so i have tried too become my own role model. i never want too be like my stepdad. i am a nice guy who he is trying too make evil. i made this blog so that people could make there lives seem a little easier or so that they can get help with anything they need. now i am the one who is in need of help. so please let me know what i should do k?    :,)

No comments: